Information We Collect
- Log data: When you visit our website, we may collect information about your device and browsing activities, such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you visit. This log data is used for website administration and to improve the website’s performance.
- User-provided information: We may also collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you sign up for a newsletter or submit a contact form. This can include personal information such as your name and email address.
Use of Your Information
- Website operations: We use the information we collect to operate and maintain our website and to provide you with the services and information that you request.
- Communication: We may use your email address to send you updates about our website, such as important updates, latest news and new articles.
- Analytics: We may use the information we collect to understand how our users use our website and to improve the user experience.
Security of Your Information: We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our website.